St Andrews Area Accommodation Guide
Our Recommended Bed and Breakast / Guesthouse Accommodation near St Andrews and in the villages of the East Neuk of Fife. We will be visiting this area again in July 2016 and will hopefully have several more recommendations to add after that.
This guide includes:
- an 18th century townhouse in the oldest part of St Andrews,
- a traditional cottage in a quiet part of St Andrews
- a modernised Manse in a village just west of St Andrews
- a grand country house and a modern bungalow to the South of St Andrews
- and a Georgian farmhouse near Anstruther that has been lovingly restored.
Children are accepted in 3 properties, while pets are accepted by arrangement in 1.
This accommodation guide has accompanying information sheets on things to do in the St Andrews that recommend:
- Historic Sites & Castles
- Scenic Spots
- Tourist Attractions & Wet Day Activities
- Outdoor Activities
Your Guide will be instantly available to you by email after credit card payment.
Secret Scotland, unlike other Bed and Breakfast websites, does not accept payment for advertising. Our guide only features accommodation that we have visited and carefully selected for qualities of charm, hospitality and value.