Kirkcudbright Accommodation Guide
Our Recommended Bed and Breakast / Guesthouse Accommodation in Kirkcudbright and South West Scotland.
This guides includes
- 2 bed & breakfasts in traditional houses in Kirkcudbright,
- a very luxurious B&B in a grand house just on the edge of Kirkcudbright
- a modernised cottage in a small seaside village
- a luxurious modern home in the larger town of Castle Douglas.
Children are accepted in 3 properties, while dogs are accepted by arrangement in 2.
This accommodation guide has accompanying information sheets on things to do and recommended places to visit in South West Scotland, that cover:
- Historic Sites & Castles
- Scenic Spots
- Visitor Attractions & Wet Day Activities
- Outdoor Activities
Your Guide will be instantly available to you by email after credit card payment.
Secret Scotland, unlike other Bed and Breakfast websites, does not accept payment for advertising. Our guide only features accommodation that we have visited and carefully selected for qualities of charm, hospitality and value.