Gairloch Accommodation Guide
Our Recommended Bed and Breakast / Guesthouse Accommodation in the areas around Gairloch, Poolewe, Laide and Applecross.
The Guide includes:
- 2 B&Bs near the heart of Gairloch commuity and within walking distance of several restaurants,
- a modern "Eco" house with panoramic views of Loch Gairloch and easy access to a great beach,
- a stylish home in a sheltered bay where you also find one of our favourite restaurants,
- a small B&B on the shores of Loch Ewe that is run by a born & bred local,
- a luxurious B&B in Laide which offers evening meals,
- a remote B&B within walking distance of the lovely beach at Mellon Udrigle
- a working croft in the village of Laide.
Children are accepted in 9 properties, and pets are accepted by arrangement in 5.
This accommodation guide has accompanying information sheets on things to do in the Gairloch area that recommend:
- Historic Sites & Castles
- Scenic Spots
- Tourist Attractions & Wet Day Activities
- Outdoor Activities
Your Guide will be instantly available to you by email after credit card payment.
Secret Scotland, unlike other Bed and Breakfast websites, does not accept payment for advertising. Our guide only features accommodation that we have visited and carefully selected for qualities of charm, hospitality and value.