Edinburgh Accommodation Guide
Our Recommended Bed and Breakast / Guesthouse Accommodation in Edinburgh.
This guide includes
- An intimate B&B in a 16th century building that is very central, but located in a quiet riverside setting.
- A stylish guesthouse within a short walking distance of the Royal Mile
- 5 town centre guesthouses within walking distance of Princes Street,
- 3 B&Bs a short drive from the centre, but also near the main bus routes into town,
- 2 properties in quiet locations on the outskirts of Edinburgh, but both near "Park & Ride" facilities.
Children are accepted in 6 properties, while pets are welcome by arrangement in 1.
This accommodation guide has accompanying information sheets on things to do in Edinburgh that recommend:
- Historic Sites & Castles
- Scenic Spots
- Tourist Attractions & Wet Day Activities
- Outdoor Activities
Your Guide will be instantly available to you by email after credit card payment.
Secret Scotland, unlike other Bed and Breakfast websites, does not accept payment for advertising. Our guide only features accommodation that we have visited and carefully selected for qualities of charm, hospitality and value.