Cairngorms Accommodation Guide
Our Recommended Bed and Breakast / Guesthouse Accommodation in the villages of Newtonmore, Kingussie and Grantown on Spey.
This guide includes:
- a small hotel with an award winning restaurant,
- an exceptional guesthouse in Kingussie,
- a former hunting lodge on the outskirts of Newtonmore,
- a homely 19th century guest house, also in Newtonmore,
- a secluded country house in Grantown on Spey,
- a modern B&B / Self catering house near the centre of Grantown on Spey,
- an excellent value B&B for families in Kingussie,
- a guest house in the centre of Aviemore,
- a family friendly B&B in Carrbridge,
Children are accepted in 5 properties while pets are only accepted in 2.
Each accommodation guide has accompanying information sheets on things to do in the Cairngorms area that recommend:
- Historic Sites & Castles
- Scenic Spots
- Tourist Attractions & Wet Day Activities
- Outdoor Activities
Your Guide will be instantly available to you by email after credit card payment.
Secret Scotland, unlike other Bed and Breakfast websites, does not accept payment for advertising. Our guide only features accommodation that we have visited and carefully selected for qualities of charm, hospitality and value.