Borders Accommodation Guide
Our Recommended Bed and Breakast / Guesthouse Accommodation in the Border region of Scotland. Covers the area of Galashiels, Melrose, Kelso, Jedburgh and Kirk Yetholm.
This guide includes
- a luxury boutique Guesthouse in a beautiful Arts & Crafts period mansion,
- a Farmhouse B&B in a tranquil setting near Jedburgh,
- a luxury guesthouse and a modern B&B in Jedburgh,
- an Edwardian manor with croquet lawn near Melrose,
- 2 guesthouses near Melrose Abbey,
- an upmarket B&B overlooking the market square of Kelso,
- a renovated Granary in the pretty village of Kirk Yetholm in the Cheviot Hills.
Children are accepted in 6 properties, while pets are accepted by arrangement in 3.
This accommodation guide has accompanying information sheets on things to do in the Scottish Borders that recommend:
- Historic Sites & Castles
- Scenic Spots
- Tourist Attractions & Wet Day Activities
- Outdoor Activities
Your Guide will be instantly available to you by email after credit card payment.
Secret Scotland, unlike other Bed and Breakfast websites, does not accept payment for advertising. Our guide only features accommodation that we have visited and carefully selected for qualities of charm, hospitality and value.