Our Recommended Bed and Breakast / Guesthouse Accommodation near St Andrews and in the villages of the East Neuk of Fife.
This guide includes:
- an 18th century townhouse in the oldest part of St Andrews,
- a traditional cottage in a quiet part of St Andrews
- a modernised Manse in a village just outside St Andrews
- a Modern B&B in a rural location on the outskirts of St Andrews,
- a grand country house and a modern bungalow to the South of St Andrews
- a beautifully restored Georgian farmhouse to the north of Anstruther.
- a modernised farmhouse on the coast near Anstruther.
- an 1800s coaching house near Elie
Children are accepted in 4 properties, while pets are welcome in three.
This accommodation guide has accompanying information sheets on things to do in the St Andrews that recommend:
- Historic Sites & Castles
- Scenic Spots
- Tourist Attractions & Wet Day Activities
- Outdoor Activities
Your Guide will be instantly available to you by email after credit card payment.
Secret Scotland, unlike other Bed and Breakfast websites, does not accept payment for advertising. Our guide only features accommodation that we have visited and carefully selected for qualities of charm, hospitality and value.
"Money Back Guarantee"
We are confident that our St Andrews Accommodation Guide will impress and help you. But if you are not satisfied with the guide, write to tell us why and we will give you a refund.See Terms and Condtions.
Price : £1.49