Our Recommended Bed and Breakast / Guesthouse Accommodation on the Isle of Skye.
This guide includes 15 properties all around Skye:
- in the South we have a B&B owned by an artist with her gallery next door,
- a few miles north of Broadford, we have a modern house overlooking Scalpay Island,
- a good family friendly B&B near Sligachan, which is almost slap in the middle of Skye,
- a true island hideaway overlooking the beach at Fiskavaig Bay,
- in Portree we recommend a B&B in the town's oldest house,
- near Portree we suggest a B&B in a quiet rural setting which is just 5 minutes drive from town,
- a super luxurious property overlooking Loch Snizort (~6 miles from Portree),
- around Uig we have 3 recommended B&Bs ranging from a modern custom designed home to 2 Victrorian cottages,
- an 1800s farmhouse South of Dunvegan,
- a quirky and cosy little black house converted into a self contained cottage for 2,
- a very upmarket B&B near Neist Point with its own free range hens,
- 2 excellent value new properties in the Staffin area that are good options for families.
Children are accepted in 8 properties, while pets are welcome (by arragement) in 5.
This accommodation guide has accompanying information sheets on things to do on the Isle of Skye that recommend:
- Historic Sites & Castles
- Scenic Spots
- Tourist Attractions & Wet Day Activities
- Outdoor Activities
Your Guide will be instantly available to you by email after credit card payment.
Secret Scotland, unlike other Bed and Breakfast websites, does not accept payment for advertising. Our guide only features accommodation that we have visited and carefully selected for qualities of charm, hospitality and value.
"Money Back Guarantee"
We are confident that our Isle of Skye Accommodation Guide will impress and help you. But if you are not satisfied with the guide, write to tell us why and we will give you a refund.See Terms and Condtions.
Price : £1.49