Our Recommended Bed and Breakast / Guesthouse Accommodation in Oban and the west Argyll villages of Connel, Benderloch and Appin.
This guide includes:
- a cottage on the Isle of Seil,
- a grand Georgian House on the road to Loch Feochan,
- 4 properties in Oban, including a very grand mansion house,
- a charming B&B in Connel that overlooks the Falls of Lora,
- a very modern 5 star property with great views over Loch Creran,
- 2 luxurious hotels on the Appin peninsula.
Children are accepted in 5 properties, while pets are welcome in 4.
This accommodation guide has accompanying information sheets on things to do in the Oban and Argyll area that recommend:
- Historic Sites & Castles
- Scenic Spots
- Tourist Attractions & Wet Day Activities
- Outdoor Activities
- Where to Eat & Drink
Your Guide will be instantly available to you by email after credit card payment.
Secret Scotland, unlike other Bed and Breakfast websites, does not accept payment for advertising. Our guide only features accommodation that we have visited and carefully selected for qualities of charm, hospitality and value.
"Money Back Guarantee"
We are confident that our Oban Accommodation Guide will impress and help you. But if you are not satisfied with the guide, write to tell us why and we will give you a refund. See Terms and Condtions.
Price : £1.49