Our Recommended Bed and Breakast / Guesthouse Accommodation in the area of Elgin, Lossiemouth, Findhorn and the Speyside villages of Craigellachie and Aberlour.
This guide includes
- 1 restaurant with rooms in Aberlour,
- 2 B&Bs in the picturesque village of Craigellachie,
- 3 located in rural settings near the famous Speyside distilleries of Cragganmore, The Glenlivet and Glenfiddich,
- 2 guesthouses in Elgin town,
- An unusual B&B in a small village just outside Elgin,
- A country house B&B set in a 150 acre estate about 3 miles west of Elgin.
- A luxurious B&B on the Moray Coast at Findhorn.
- An upmarket B&B in a Victorian mansion in Nairn (not technically Moray region, but on the western fringes of the area)
Children are welcome in 9 properties, while dogs are accepted by arrangement in 3.
This accommodation guide has accompanying information sheets on things to do in the Moray and Speyside area that recommend:
- Historic Sites & Castles
- Scenic Spots
- Tourist Attractions & Wet Day Activities
- Outdoor Activities
Your Guide will be instantly available to you by email after credit card payment.
Secret Scotland, unlike other Bed and Breakfast websites, does not accept payment for advertising. Our guide only features accommodation that we have visited and carefully selected for qualities of charm, hospitality and value.
"Money Back Guarantee"
We are confident that our Moray Accommodation Guide will impress and help you. But if you are not satisfied with the guide, write to tell us why and we will give you a refund. See Terms and Condtions.
Price : £1.49