Our Recommended Bed and Breakast / Guesthouse Accommodation on the Isle of Islay.
This guide includes 7 properties in a variety of locations around Islay:
- a recently opened B&B that is within walking distance of Laphroaig distillery,
- a Guesthouse near the airport and Machrie golf course
- a late 18th century farmhouse which still operates as a farm,
- a working croft run by a couple born and bred on Islay,
- a modernised farmhouse with great views over Loch Indaal,
- and a luxurious guest house that is a couple of miles from Bruichladdich distillery.
Children are accepted in 4 properties, while pets are accepted (by arrangement) in 2.
This accommodation guide has accompanying information sheets on things to do on the Isle of Islay that recommend:
- Historic Sites & Castles
- Scenic Spots
- Tourist Attractions & Wet Day Activities
- Outdoor Activities
Your Guide will be instantly available to you by email after credit card payment.
Secret Scotland, unlike other Bed and Breakfast websites, does not accept payment for advertising. Our guide only features accommodation that we have visited and carefully selected for qualities of charm, hospitality and value.
"Money Back Guarantee"
We are confident that our Accommodation Guide will impress and help you. But if you are not satisfied with the guide, write to tell us why and we will give you a refund.See Terms and Condtions.
Price : £1.49