Our Recommended Bed and Breakast / Guesthouse Accommodation in the areas around Gairloch, Poolewe, Laide and Applecross.
In the Gairloch area, we recommend:
- a B&B on a small private island,
- a traditional farmhouse,
- a modern house with an elevated position overlooking Loch Gairloch,
- a stylish home within walking distance of one of our favourite restaurants.
In the wider area of Poolewe, Laide and Applecross, we recommend:
- a modern B&B on the shores of Loch Ewe which is run by a local who was born in the old croft house next door,
- a B&B in Laide that is also a working croft,
- 2 guesthouses in more traditional homes in the Laide area,
- a small B&B in Applecross that is run by a lovely local lady who has a wealth of knowledge about the area and is also a native Gaelic speaker.
Children are accepted in 8 properties, and pets are accepted by arrangement in 6.
This accommodation guide has accompanying information sheets on things to do in the Gairloch area that recommend:
- Historic Sites & Castles
- Scenic Spots
- Tourist Attractions & Wet Day Activities
- Outdoor Activities
Your Guide will be instantly available to you by email after credit card payment.
Secret Scotland, unlike other Bed and Breakfast websites, does not accept payment for advertising. Our guide only features accommodation that we have visited and carefully selected for qualities of charm, hospitality and value.
"Money Back Guarantee"
We are confident that our Gairloch Accommodation Guide will impress and help you. But if you are not satisfied with the guide, write to tell us why and we will give you a refund. See Terms and Condtions.
Price : £1.49