Lochaber Accommodation Guide
Our Recommended Bed and Breakast / Guesthouse Accommodation in Lochaber. This covers the areas around Ballachulish, Fort William and Spean Bridge.
This guide includes
- 5 properties in the Ballachulish and Glencoe area,
- a bunkhouse of high standard which offers great budget accommodation,
- a secluded country house with an interesting history on the west bank of Loch Linnhe,
- 3 guest houses in Fort William,
- a luxury B&B just 5 mins drive to the north of Fort William,
- 2 Victorian hunting lodges near Spean Bridge.
Children are accepted in 8 properties, while pets are accepted by arrangement in 3.
This accommodation guide has accompanying information sheets on things to do in the Lochaber area that recommend:
- Historic Sites & Castles
- Scenic Spots
- Tourist Attractions & Wet Day Activities
- Outdoor Activities
Your Guide will be instantly available to you by email after credit card payment.
Secret Scotland, unlike other Bed and Breakfast websites, does not accept payment for advertising. Our guide only features accommodation that we have visited and carefully selected for qualities of charm, hospitality and value.