Caithness & Sutherland Accommodation Guide
Our Recommended Bed and Breakast / Guesthouse Accommodation in the areas of Caithness & Sutherland, specifically covering the accommodation around Thurso, Melvich, Durness and Kylesku.
In the Caithness & Sutherland area, the guide recommends
- 3 modern rural B&B's in the coastal countryside between Thurso and John o'Groats,
- a very well appointed B&B in Spittal, a few miles south of Thurso,
- an 1800's townhouse B&B in Thurso,
- a "foodie's" paradise in a small hotel ~17 miles west of Thurso,
- a small hotel with a great restaurant and beautifully decorated rooms in Durness,
- 2 modern family run B&Bs in Durness that offer great value,
- a hotel on the shores of Loch Glencoul where you can enjoy a dinner with great views.
Children are accepted in 9 properties, and pets are accepted by arrangement in 2.
This accommodation guide has accompanying information sheets on things to do in the Caithness and Sutherland area that recommend:
- Historic Sites & Castles
- Scenic Spots
- Tourist Attractions & Wet Day Activities
- Outdoor Activities
Your Guide will be instantly available to you by email after credit card payment.
Secret Scotland, unlike other Bed and Breakfast websites, does not accept payment for advertising. Our guide only features accommodation that we have visited and carefully selected for qualities of charm, hospitality and value.